A complex of artists and artisans is active throughout the year, galleries and studios mainly in the fields of goldsmithing, plastic art, Jewish art as well as the Eucalyptus restaurant overlooking the city walls.
- Free of Charge
Sunday – Thursday:
- Within walking distance of some of the most central and attractive sites of Jerusalem: Jaffa Gate, David Tower, Mishkenot Sha’ananim, Cinimatheque, Sultan’s Pool, Mamilla Ave., Teddy Park.
- By Car Mamila-Elrov Parking
- Additional parking lots On Yitzhak Karib St., on Paul Emil Buta St
- Bus Lines 104, 117 to Jerusalem/Yitzhak Karib Line 8 to Yitzhak Karib Street (circular line from the Jewish Quarter) King David Street with lines 13, 18, 38
- Light Train Safra Square Station (Jerusalem Municipality)
- An annual festival is held in place
- Exhibitions and workshops